Serving Denver Metro Area !
Your Premiere Denver Roofing Company
● TAMKO has manufactured a full line of quality roofing products for over 60 years. Today, their dedication to roofing and relentless quality improvement continues to make their shingles the finest available. And regardless of size, shape, color, or material, TAMKO shingles are proven strong and are always an attractive choice.
● Owens Corning is a trusted name for the building materials industry - and many other industrial and automotive applications - throughout the world. The strength and dimensional stability of Owens Corning reinforcements increase the performance and durability of building materials. Glass fiber non-woven veils and tissues are produced for composite surfacing applications, and for applications including roofing shingles, floor coverings.
● Carlisle is a leader in Single-Ply roofing solutions.
Carlisle has led the single-ply industry for over 45 years in product innovation, customer enthusiasm and system integrity. And now, we have achieved an industry milestone with the production of our 12 billionth square foot of single-ply membrane.
● GAF Materials Corporation has grown to become North America’s largest manufacturer of residential roofing and commercial roofing.
● Waterproofing Materials and Insulating Systems – Polyglass
POLYGLASS Group occupies a significant position in the European and American markets. It started its activity by manufacturing modified bituminous membranes and it is nowadays diversified into several production sectors: from bituminous waterproofing felts to thermal-acoustic insulating systems, from refurbishment systems for asbestos structures to products for building improvement and refurbishment and the production of APP shingles.
We Proudly Use Quality Roofing Products !
Call Today! 303-252-8136 / 303-641-0679
Preferred Roofing services Denver and surrounding areas. These areas include, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Arvada, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood, Boulder, Northfield, Stapleton, Glendale, Englewood, Littleton, Broomfield, and Brighton.